Najczęściej zadawane pytania
Będąc naśladowcą sygnału nie masz potrzeby, aby utrzymać otwartą platformę handlową lub być inżynierem od budowy rakiet, aby to ustawić - obsługa jest prosta i intuicyjna w obsłudze, oraz zautomatyzuje wszystko za Ciebie.
Będąc dostawcą sygnałów nie będziesz potrzebował szukać klientów, zapewniać wsparcie, czy robić coś innego niż handel - wystarczy ustawić opłatę za swój system i obserwować, jak rosną Twoje dochody.
Please do not copy the comments or magic numbers of any open Signal Start trades since our system may close these trades automatically.
In order to cancel a follower account's auto renew, please go to your 'Billing' section, select your account in 'My Accounts' tab and click "Cancel Auto Renew".
In order to cancel the subscription's Auto Renew, please go to your 'Billing' section, select the signal in the 'Signals' tab and click "Cancel Auto Renew".
Należy pamiętać, że Signal Start automatycznie mapuje symbole Forex i złoto/srebro, jednak jeśli chcesz handlować różnymi instrumentami i/lub instrumentami, które są nazwane inaczej na koncie sygnału i Twoim, będziesz musiał zmapować symbole w ustawieniach sygnału.
Contract size = trade_lot_size
Contract size = tick_value/tick_size
Contract size = 10,000
W celu dostosowania Twojego ryzyka do ryzyka branego pod uwagę na koncie usługodawcy korzystamy z następującego wzoru:
contract_size_ratio = provider_contract_size/follower_contract_size
balance_ratio = follower_balance/provider_balance
account_currency_ratio = follower_account_currency to provider_account_currency ratio
- Jeśli konto ma wiele zbywalnych sufiksów i chcesz handlować innymi sufiksami niż jednym skonfigurowanym przez Signal Start
- Jeśli chcesz również skopiować inne symbole, które mają różne sufiksy lub nazwy, np. DAX30 lub GER30
- In the account's 'manage' page click on the 'x' icon next to the subscription you wish to remove and set up in a different account.
- After removing a subscription, it will appear at the top of the web page, click on the 'Setup' button to choose the account and set it up.
Why is it important? When a system is copied, the smallest lot size can be 0.01, so anything below it is rounded up to 0.01 and here is where your risk increases - the more it is rounded, the less accurate the risk ratio compared to the provider. If for example you have only 50% of the minimal balance, your risk is double (100/50) than what it should be. At 10% it is 10 times higher (100/10) and at 1% it is 100 times higher (100/1)!
How is it calculated? Our systems constantly scan the last 50 trades of each system to find the smallest lot size used. When you change/update the multiplier, we then calculate the minimal balance you need to have so the lowest lot size in your account is 0.01 (without rounding).
Dostawcom sygnałów nalicza się opłatę konfiguracyjną, ponieważ konta "master" i "slave" są przechowywane w tym samym centrum danych, w tej samej sieci prywatnej z super szybkimi przełącznikami 1Gbps, dzięki czemu opóźnienie jest minimalne (jak również poślizg).
In order to have a signal rank, a signal must:
- Have 30 days of trading or 50 trades.
- At least $100 balance.
Moreover, please note a signal's rank may become pending for several reasons:
- Deposits or withdrawals during open trades (it is prohibited since it skews the risk management of followers).
- High risk trading (heavy losses, high gains in a short period of time).
- Inactive account or signal.
This privacy notice applies to any Signal Start website, application, service, or tool (collectively "Services") where this privacy notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
The term "Signal Start", "this website","the website", "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Signal Start may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, and by providing any information to Signal Start you're accepting such changes. You should check this page from time to time for any changes.
This policy is effective from May 10th, 2018.
What is personal information?
Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect personal information from you when you use our Services.
Please note that we do NOT store credit/debit card numbers.
What we collect
The provision of all personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to use our Services (such as registering an account).
We may collect the following personal information:
- Identification details, such as name, age, etc.
- Contact information including email address, phone, etc.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, interests, etc.
- Information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
- Any information that is provided by you when using our services (community discussions, contact forms, trading account connection, etc).
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services
We collect information about your interaction with our Services and your communications with us. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our Services. This information could include, but not limited to, Device ID or unique identifier, device type, unique device token.
Location information. Keep in mind that when using a mobile device, you can control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device's settings menu.
Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
Personal information we collect using cookies and similar technologies
We use Google Analytics which is a web analyzing tool of Google Inc. for the purposes of the adequate design and continuous optimization of our website. Google Analytics works with cookies and creates pseudonymised usage profiles, which enable an analysis of your use of our website. Information stored in such cookies (such as browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL, Hostname of the accessing computer, time of server request) are usually transmitted to and stored on Google's servers.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you. As an individual the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Personal information collected from other sources
We allow you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or have clicked on, etc.). You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to the personal information retained by the respective social media site about you. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree that we can collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites in accordance with this privacy notice. We may also use plug-ins or other technologies from various social media sites. If you click on a link provided via a social media plug in, you are voluntarily establishing a connection with that respective social media site.
If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with that person's authorization. You should inform them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information according to our privacy notice.
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Providing customer service.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided.
- Emails/alerts to you based on your account settings.
- Personalized experience (including advertising and marketing) on our sites according to your interests.
- Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
Ways you can access, control, and correct your personal information
We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object (on grounds relating your particular situation) in case of processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest (e.g. direct marketing)
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time in case of any consent-based processing of your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal; and
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your legal rights by contacting us via the contact form in the website.
How we might share your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to other separate services within the Signal Start corporate group or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our Terms of Service, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
In the event that Signal Start is acquired by or merged with a third party, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your information is treated, transferred, or used.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
How do we protect your personal information
We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Furthermore, our employees and third party service providers have access to your non-public personal information only on a "need to know" basis.
We follow industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Warunki świadczenia usługi
Each time you use the website, the current version of the Terms and Conditions will apply.
The term Signal Start or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All performance claims found on Signal Start about trading systems or strategies must be regarded as hypothetical. Use of Signal Start to offer or subscribe to a trading system or strategy indicates you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Before using any systems or strategies listed on Signal Start you should be aware that there is often a vast difference between hypothetical results and real-life trading results achievable in a real brokerage account, and real-live results are almost always vastly worse than hypothetical results. Performance results for systems and strategies listed on Signal Start do not take into account fees, spreads and/or trading commissions that may be charged by your broker. Please consult with your broker for information on these costs. Additional information on how Signal Start calculates performance data can be found on the Signal Start NZP page.
- Trading is never without risk and you are urged to carefully read and consider the following before utilizing any or all of our services: (a) No aspect of the Site is intended to provide, or should be construed as providing, any investment, tax or other financial related advice of any kind. You should not consider any content on the Site to be a substitute for professional financial advice. While individual participants may offer investment advice or opinions and/or effect a transaction which may be subsequently copied by another trader, such advice, opinions, or trades amount to nothing more than exchanges between persons who may be anonymous or unidentifiable or simply the execution of a trade by such traders. Signal Start does not provide investment advice directly, indirectly, implicitly, or in any manner whatsoever by making such information and/or features available to you. You should use any information gathered from here and/or utilize the Signal Start features only as a starting point for your own independent research. (b) The Site, Services, and Signal Start features are provided by Signal Start solely for informational purposes. Signal Start and/or any on its behalf, including its affiliates and their employees and agents are not investment or financial advisers. ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS YOU MAY MAKE IN RELIANCE ON INFORMATION WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE Signal Start TRADING FEATURES, ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND Signal Start, AND ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES THAT YOU MAY SUSTAIN. YOU ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHETHER ANY INVESTMENT, OR STRATEGY, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS APPROPRIATE OR SUITABLE FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES AND PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL SITUATION. (c) If you choose to copy specific traders and/or trades and/or to engage in transactions based on content on the Site, then such decision and transactions and any consequences flowing therefrom are your sole responsibility. (d) A copied trader positions will be copied with the same proportional amounts, to the maximum extent possible. All such positions will be closed automatically if and when closed by the copied trader, without providing any further notice and without any action on your part. (e) You may achieve a materially different result than the Signal Start system that you followed, especially if you place additional trades in your account or you modify or cancel an order generated by the Signal Start system. (f) Fifo accounts are not supported. (g) Any past performance indicated on this Site is not indicative of future results. Anyone investing should be able and prepared to bear a loss of his or her entire investment. You are fully responsible for any losses you may sustain as a result of our automatic execution of instructions generated as a result of the utilization of any of the Signal Start trading Features.
- Any comments/opinions or market advice found on the website are not necessarily the opinions of Signal Start or its affiliates and should not be construed as a solicitation or recommendation. The comments/opinions are not reviewed or researched by Signal Start or its affiliates. If you chose to make decisions or place trades based upon the comments, you are doing so at your own risk. Signal Start and its affiliates are not responsible for any losses incurred due to the use of the content on SignalStart.com.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the website. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by, the contract created by the Terms and Conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Signal Start, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents be liable for any damages, liability, claims, expenses and costs, incurred by you as a result of your use of the site or the information. Without limitation, they shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings or any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, costs associated with recreating lost data, the cost of any substitute program or other pecuniary loss, arising out of this agreement or the use of or inability to use the site or the information, whether resulting from impaired or lost data, or any other cause, even if Signal Start has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to protect and fully compensate Signal Start and their affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees, caused by or arising from your use of the service, your violation of these terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- Signal Start is not providing exchange, investment, tax or legal advice, acting as a fiduciary or endorsing any company, property, product, service, exchange, security, instrument, or any other matter by posting any participant submitted information on the website.
- Signal Start is not disposing analysis, exchange, trading, brokers, or investment advisory services on this website. We do not purport to tell people, or suggest to people what they should buy or sell for themselves or who can guide them so. Neither Signal Start nor anyone affiliated with Signal Start is responsible for any exchange, trading, or investment decision made by participants on the basis of using this website. Participants should always read the corresponding prospectus and other relevant material, check with their licensed financial advisor and their tax advisor to determine the suitability of any exchange or investment.
- You acknowledge that there is a risk that the website may knowingly contain incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, misleading and/or false information.
- The information on this website is not verified in any way.
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information only with no responsibility or liability regarding this information or resulting from it. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the information on the website, including, but not limited to, the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- The information posted on the website should not be used by others in connection with any sale, offer for sale or solicitation of an offer to sale or buy foreign currency, securities or any other investments, and is not a recommendation or opinion for you to participate in any transaction.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and any information or materials, includes, but is not limited to any information or materials provided by you. We shall be free to use, for any purpose, any and all ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques or other information provided by you to the website. Reproduction is prohibited by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your login e-mail address, allows you to access certain portions of the website.
- By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your registration information, you agree to notify Signal Start immediately.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of any data that results from the download of any such material.
- Signal Start reserves the right to, and may, cancel commissions, terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the website, without notice, for conduct that Signal Start believes violates these Terms and Conditions or any of its policies or guidelines, or for any other reason in its sole discretion. Signal Start will bear no responsibility or liability from such action.
- When using the website, you must comply with all applicable laws, any applicable foreign or domestic regulatory body, national or other securities exchanges.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected, and the unenforceable provision will be replaced with an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
- Signal Start is powered by Myfxbook LTD, an Israeli company, therefore your access to and use of this website, and these Terms and Conditions, are governed by and will be construed solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any law or rule that would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than of Israel to be applied. Any action arising out of these Terms and Conditions or this website shall be litigated in, and only in, courts located in Ashkelon, Israel, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
- Subscriptions can be used as soon as the payment is done; any purchased subscription will be active for a 30 day period. When you subscribe, your account will be billed monthly every 30 days, until you cancel the auto-renew option, or if the system fails to charge your account.
- You are responsible for all taxes (if any) associated with the service. All payments to you in relation to the services will be treated as inclusive of tax (if applicable) and will not be adjusted.
- Signal Start powered by Myfxbook LTD (Taasia 8, Ashkelon, Israel, +972 55-923-6022).
- Signal Start payments are processed by CreditGuard (a SafeCharge company) and Bluesnap which are PCI-DSS compliant.
- SIGNAL START does not accept applications from residents of Israel, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria. The information on this site is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- 1. The Client may terminate the services he/she is subscribed to at any time by disabling auto-renew of the services in the company's website or by contacting support. To eliminate all doubt, it is clarified that termination by the Client may not be carried out by any method other than using the website or contacting support and that the Client's request by email not to renew the service must be received by the Company at least one (1) business day before the next service renewal date comes into effect. Termination as per Client's request or action is immediate and cannot be delayed to a later time.
- 2. Company may, at its sole discretion and without having to provide reason, refuse provision of the services, and may terminate the service at any time for any reason not stipulated herein, by notice to the e-mail address provided by the Client.
- 4. IN ANY EVENT OF TERMINATION OF THE PRODUCT OTHER THAN PURSUANT TO SECTION 1 and 2 ABOVE, REGARDLESS OF THE TIME OF ITS OCCURRENCE, THE CLIENT IS NOT ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND OF PAYMENT, AND ANY AND ALL SUMS OWED BY THE CLIENT IMMEDIATELY BECOME DUE AND PAYABLE.
- 5. In the following cases, Signal Start reserves the right to terminate an account without prior notice:
- The use of a 3rd party trading system without its written consent.
- Any form of advertising of 3rd party services which are not related to Signal Start.
- Any means to falsify or adjust trading results as seen on Signal Start.
- The use of spam to promote a signal.
- Any method that may compromise the operation of Signal Start.
- The reproduction, copying or reselling of the Signal Start service without the permission of Signal Start.
- Using 3rd party accounts.
Signal Start Refund Policy
Signal Start will issue a full refund to signal providers within 48 hours since the purchase of the service, in case the signal provider has yet to have any subscribers.
Signal Start will issue a full or partial refund (determined on a case by case basis) for the last subscription fee to a client per request, in the following cases:
- If a system which was subscribed to, fails to connect to Signal Start for a period of 72 hours.
- If a signal withdraws all funds(Partial refund, based on usage).
- If a system stops trading for longer than usual based on its trading activity (Partial refund, based on usage).
- If a subscriber is unable to make use of a new subscription and notifies signal start within 48 hours of subscribing.
- Losses caused by Platform Errors, if the client provides timely notice of the error to Signal Start as described below.
Errors of third party signal providers, brokers and technological limitations shall not be considered Platform Errors, and Signal Start shall not be responsible for refunding subscriptions resulting from such errors under any circumstances. Technological limitations may include (but not limited to) high frequency of SL/TP modification, opening and closure of trades too quickly, reaching broker trade limits.
In order to receive a refund due to losses caused by Platform Errors, you must notify Signal Start in writing of your potential claim. You must deliver the written notice to Signal Start as soon as you knew, or should have known, of the Platform Error, but in any event, no later than 24 hours after the Platform Error occurred. If Signal Start does not receive such notice from you within 24 hours after the Platform Error occurred, it will not be liable for any losses resulting from the Platform Error.
If Signal Start confirms that a Platform Error occurred with respect to your account, and you provided the required notice to Signal Start within 24 hours, you will receive a refund of your subscription fee. You are required to review your account statements and monitor your account status at least daily to ensure that the trades you ordered were placed, and that all trades that were made on your account were authorized by you.
Signal Start will not be liable for any unsupported use cases which may conflict or limit the Signal Start service from operating correctly, such as, but not limited to: duplicating existing Signal Start trades in the same account, adjusting TP/SL levels of managed trades, using the same magic number or comment fields as used by Signal Start, using a FIFO account, invalid login credentials.
Refunds of payments done through the Payeer system will be refunded only to a Payeer account irrespective of the actual payment method and will be charged a 0.5% fee.
Except as expressly provided by this refund policy, neither Signal Start, nor our officers, principals, employees or agents shall be liable to any person for any losses, damages, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) resulting from any errors in the Signal Start trading platform.