As a signal follower, you do not need to keep your trading platform open or be a rocket engineer to set it up - the service is simple and intuitive to use and will automate everything for you.
As a signal provider, you will not need to search for clients, provide support or do anything other than trading - simply set a fee for your system and see your income grow.
In order to cancel a follower account's auto renew, please go to your 'Billing' section, select your account in 'My Accounts' tab and click "Cancel Auto Renew".
In order to cancel the subscription's Auto Renew, please go to your 'Billing' section, select the signal in the 'Signals' tab and click "Cancel Auto Renew".
Please note that Signal Start automatically maps Forex symbols and Gold/Silver, however if you wish to trade different instruments and/or instruments which are named differently in the signal's account and yours, you will have to map the symbols in the signal's settings.
Please note if you subscribe with a FIFO account to a non FIFO signal account, trades are limited to 1 per currency to avoid FIFO errors. Moreover, you should avoid manual trades with the same symbol in such a scenario due to the same reason.
contract_size_ratio = provider_contract_size/follower_contract_size
balance_ratio = follower_balance/provider_balance
account_currency_ratio = follower_account_currency to provider_account_currency ratio
- If your account has multiple tradable suffixes and you want to trade a different suffix than the one configured by Signal Start
- If you wish to copy other symbols as well which have different suffixes or names, for example DAX30 and GER30
We charge signal providers a setup fee because master and slave accounts are hosted in the same data center and in the same private network with super fast 1Gbps switches so latency is minimal (as well as slippage).
The term "Signal Start", "this website","the website", "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Signal Start may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, and by providing any information to Signal Start you're accepting such changes. You should check this page from time to time for any changes. This policy is effective from December 6, 2009.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- Personal identification details, such as name, age, etc.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Further more, our employees and third party service providers have access to your non-public personal information only on a "need to know" basis.
We follow industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
However, To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Signal Start, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents be liable for any damages, liability, claims, expenses and costs, incurred by or as a result from any breach or negligence regarding your information, and Signal Start shall have no duty of confidentiality regarding personal or other information submitted on the website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you. As an individual the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- In the settings page, 'Profile' tab, control the information shared.
- In the settings page, 'Notifications' tab, choose the notification types sent to your email.
- In your settings area, control which information to share per each account.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Legal requirement to disclose information
Signal Start may be required to disclose or provide your information including but not limited to in response to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against actual or threatened legal claims.
Each time you use the website, the current version of the Terms and Conditions will apply. Accordingly, when you use the website, you should check the date of the Terms and Conditions (which appears at the bottom) and review any changes since the last version.
Please review carefully the entire website Terms and Conditions before agreeing to them. By viewing or using this website or any part of it, you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of this website.
The term Signal Start or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All performance claims found on Signal Start about trading systems or strategies must be regarded as hypothetical. Use of Signal Start to offer or subscribe to a trading system or strategy indicates you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Before using any systems or strategies listed on Signal Start you should be aware that there is often a vast difference between hypothetical results and real-life trading results achievable in a real brokerage account, and real-live results are almost always vastly worse than hypothetical results. Performance results for systems and strategies listed on Signal Start do not take into account fees, spreads and/or trading commissions that may be charged by your broker or a money manager. Please consult with your broker for information on these costs. Additional information on how Signal Start calculates performance data can be found on the Signal Start FAQ page.
- HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
- Trading is never without risk and you are urged to carefully read and consider the following before utilizing any or all of our services: (a) No aspect of the Site is intended to provide, or should be construed as providing, any investment, tax or other financial related advice of any kind. You should not consider any content on the Site to be a substitute for professional financial advice. While individual participants may offer investment advice or opinions and/or effect a transaction which may be subsequently copied by another trader, such advice, opinions, or trades amount to nothing more than exchanges between persons who may be anonymous or unidentifiable or simply the execution of a trade by such traders. Signal Start does not provide investment advice directly, indirectly, implicitly, or in any manner whatsoever by making such information and/or features available to you. You should use any information gathered from here and/or utilize the Signal Start features only as a starting point for your own independent research. (b) The Site, Services, and Signal Start features are provided by Signal Start solely for informational purposes. Signal Start and/or any on its behalf, including its affiliates and their employees and agents are not investment or financial advisers. ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS YOU MAY MAKE IN RELIANCE ON INFORMATION WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE Signal Start TRADING FEATURES, ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND Signal Start, AND ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES THAT YOU MAY SUSTAIN. YOU ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHETHER ANY INVESTMENT, OR STRATEGY, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS APPROPRIATE OR SUITABLE FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES AND PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL SITUATION. (c) If you choose to copy specific traders and/or trades and/or to engage in transactions based on content on the Site, then such decision and transactions and any consequences flowing therefrom are your sole responsibility. (d) A copied traderï¿½s positions will be copied with the same proportional amounts and with the same leverage, to the maximum extent possible. All such positions will be closed automatically if and when closed by the copied trader for whatsoever reason, without providing any further notice and without any action on your part and/or if the copied trader positions were closed manually by the follower. (e) You may achieve a materially different result than the Signal Start system that you followed, especially if you place additional trades in your account or you modify or cancel an order generated by the Signal Startr system. (f) Any past performance indicated on this Site is not indicative of future results. Anyone investing should be able and prepared to bear a loss of his or her entire investment. You are fully responsible for any losses you may sustain as a result of our automatic execution of instructions generated as a result of the utilization of any of the Signal Start trading Features.
- Any comments/opinions or market advice found on the website are not necessarily the opinions of Signal Start or its affiliates and should not be construed as a solicitation or recommendation. The comments/opinions posted are of traders who may or may not be experienced. The comments/opinions are not reviewed or researched by Signal Start.com or its affiliates. If you chose to make decisions or place trades based upon the comments, you are doing so at your own risk. Signal Start and its affiliates are not responsible for any losses incurred due to the use of the content on Signal Start.com. Contents and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you are ready to trade.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the website. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by, the contract created by the Terms and Conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Signal Start, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents be liable for any damages, liability, claims, expenses and costs, incurred by you as a result of your use of the site or the information. Without limitation, they shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings or any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, costs associated with recreating lost data, the cost of any substitute program or other pecuniary loss, arising out of this agreement or the use of or inability to use the site or the information, whether resulting from impaired or lost data, or any other cause, even if Signal Start has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to protect and fully compensate Signal Start and their affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees, caused by or arising from your use of the service, your violation of these terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- Signal Start is not providing exchange, investment, tax or legal advice, acting as a fiduciary or endorsing any company, property, product, service, exchange, security, instrument, or any other matter by posting any participant submitted information on the website.
- Signal Start is not disposing analysis, exchange, trading, brokers, or investment advisory services on this website. We do not purport to tell people, or suggest to people what they should buy or sell for themselves or who can guide them so. Neither Signal Start nor anyone affiliated with Signal Start is responsible for any exchange, trading, or investment decision made by participants on the basis of using this website. Participants should always read the corresponding prospectus and other relevant material, check with their licensed financial advisor and their tax advisor to determine the suitability of any exchange or investment.
- You acknowledge that there is a risk that the website may knowingly contain incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, misleading and/or false information.
- The information on this website is not verified in any way.
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information only with no responsibility or liability regarding this information or resulting from it. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the information on the website, including, but not limited to, the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- The information posted on the website should not be used by others in connection with any sale, offer for sale or solicitation of an offer to sale or buy foreign currency, securities or any other investments, and is not a recommendation or opinion for you to participate in any transaction.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and any information or materials, includes, but is not limited to any information or materials provided by you. We shall be free to use, for any purpose, any and all ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques or other information provided by you to the website. Reproduction is prohibited by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your login e-mail address, allows you to access certain portions of the website.
- By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your registration information, you agree to notify Signal Start immediately.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of any data that results from the download of any such material.
- Signal Start reserves the right to, and may, cancel commissions, terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the website, without notice, for conduct that Signal Start believes violates these Terms and Conditions or any of its policies or guidelines, or for any other reason in its sole discretion. Signal Start will bear no responsibility or liability from such action.
- When using the website, you must comply with all applicable laws, any applicable foreign or domestic regulatory body, national or other securities exchanges, including rules against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of a foreign currency or any security.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected, and the unenforceable provision will be replaced with an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
- Signal Start is a company registered in the British Virgin Islands, therefore your access to and use of this website, and these Terms and Conditions, are governed by and will be construed solely in accordance with the laws of the State of British Virgin Islands, without giving effect to any law or rule that would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than the British Virgin Islands to be applied. Any action arising out of these Terms and Conditions or this website shall be litigated in, and only in, courts located in the British Virgin Islands, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
- Signal Start is operated by, and Payments are processed by, Myfxbook LTD, a company registered in Israel with registered address Haragim 29, Ashdod.
Signal Start Refund Policy
Signal Start will issue a full or partial refund (determined on a case by case basis) for the subscription fee to a client, per request, in the following cases:
- If a system which was subscribed to, fails to connect to Signal Start for a period of 72 hours.
- If a signal withdraws all funds(Partial refund, based on usage).
- If a system stops trading for longer than usual based on its trading activity (Partial refund, based on usage).
- Any abuse of pricing which cannot be copied to follower accounts such as arbitrage, scalping a demo feed, etc'.
- Losses caused by Platform Errors, if the client provides timely notice of the error to Signal Start as described below.
Errors of third party signal providers or brokers shall not be considered Platform Errors, and Signal Start shall not be responsible for refunding subscriptions resulting from such errors under any circumstances.
In order to receive a refund due to losses caused by Platform Errors, you must notify Signal Start in writing of your potential claim. You must deliver the written notice to Signal Start as soon as you knew, or should have known, of the Platform Error, but in any event, no later than 24 hours after the Platform Error occurred. If Signal Start does not receive such notice from you within 24 hours after the Platform Error occurred, it will not be liable for any losses resulting from the Platform Error.
If Signal Start confirms that a Platform Error occurred with respect to your account, and you provided the required notice to Signal Start within 24 hours, you will receive a refund of your subscription fee. You are required to review your account statements and monitor your account status at least daily to ensure that the trades you ordered were placed, and that all trades that were made on your account were authorized by you.
Except as expressly provided by this refund policy, neither Signal Start, nor our officers, principals, employees or agents shall be liable to any person for any losses, damages, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) resulting from any errors in the Signal Start trading platform.