ZONE OUT Forex Signals
Rank Pending, Real , USD, Axi , 1:500 , MetaTrader 4 , $44/Month
ZONE OUT Forex Signals
Rank Pending , Real , USD , Axi , 1:500 ,MetaTrader 4, $44/Month

Trading is done with the help of expert advisor that tracks market trends. It has been programmed to overcome the volatile market conditions, and from experience in the forex market, more than 90% of the market movement is fluctuating within an area and almost 10% is trending towards a direction. Therefore, to overcome fluctuations (i.e. 90% of the market movement) the average price will be used when trading. The other 10% (i.e. trending towards a direction) is overcome by strict capital management. It is worth noting that past performance doesn’t guarantee future results.

Gain Chart
2 Minutes ago
Advanced Statistics
  • Balance: $0.97
  • Equity: (100.00%) $0.97
  • Floating PL: $0
  • Deposits: $5,150
  • Withdrawals: $5,998
  • Trades: 238
  • Pips: 49.9
  • Won: 70%
  • Avg. Trade Time: 1d
  • Lots : 5.8
  • Profit Factor: 2.24
  • Daily: 0.17%
  • Monthly: 5.16%
  • Trades Per Month 79
  • Expectancy: 0.2 Pips / $3.57
Monthly Select a month to analyze, click and drag to zoom in
Symbols
Activity Timezone: GMT +3
Open Date Close date Symbol Action Lots SL TP Open Close Pips Profit Duration Gain
11.11.2022 00:03:24 - - Withdrawal - - - -4005.00 - -
10.11.2022 22:00:00 10.11.2022 22:55:54 EURUSD.PRO Buy 0.01 - - 1.01814 1.01922 10.8 1.01 55m +0.03%
10.11.2022 22:51:00 - - Withdrawal - - - -1000.00 - -
10.11.2022 17:00:00 10.11.2022 21:51:12 EURUSD.PRO Buy 0.01 - - 1.01651 1.01760 10.9 1.02 4h 51m +0.02%
10.11.2022 19:38:53 10.11.2022 21:51:12 EURUSD.PRO Buy 0.01 - - 1.01449 1.01760 31.1 3.04 2h 12m +0.06%
10.11.2022 16:40:28 - - Withdrawal - - - -993.00 - -
10.11.2022 16:00:00 10.11.2022 16:13:00 EURUSD.PRO Buy 0.01 - - 1.01232 1.01438 20.6 1.99 13m +0.03%
10.11.2022 08:00:00 10.11.2022 15:30:02 EURUSD.PRO Buy 0.01 - - 1.00350 1.00112 -23.8 -2.45 7h 30m -0.04%
10.11.2022 09:24:40 10.11.2022 15:30:02 EURUSD.PRO Buy 0.01 - - 1.00145 1.00101 -4.4 -0.51 6h 5m -0.01%
10.11.2022 10:31:28 10.11.2022 15:30:02 EURUSD.PRO Buy 0.02 - - 0.99945 1.00095 15.0 2.86 4h 58m +0.05%
Page of 25
No Open Orders.
No Open Trades.